The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Aside from its culinary applications, white vinegar is used as a cleaning agent, an antiseptic, a fabric softener and even a weed killer, the followings will explain the detailed application.
As a natural, effective, inexpensive, non-additive detergent and bactericide, it can be used to scrub kitchen utensils, floors, glass, etc. It is safe, environmentally friendly, and has no chemical residue. Distilled vinegar's various daily uses for your reference:
● Spray on mirrors for a streak-free reflection; Get rid of unwanted grass;
● Spray on kitchen counters to keep ants away; Clean kitchen surfaces exposed to raw meat; Clean coffee makers/tea kettles;
● Freshen carpets; Freshen air and remove odors; Soften a hard paint brush;
● Wash walls, woodwork & blinds; Remove glass water rings on wood furniture;
● Unclog drains; Clean chrome fixtures and sinks; Unclog a steam iron;
● Clean garbage disposals; Clean bathroom surfaces; Remove lime and hard water deposits from faucets/showerheads.