The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
IBR SHEET ROLL FORMING MACHINE
What Is IBR?
Since it was first introduced to South Africa in 1958, IBR has enjoyed great popularity for use as side cladding or roofing material in commercial, industrial and residential buildings. IBR got its name from the abbreviation of “Inverted Box Rib”, which has become a household name in the SA building industry. Actually, IBR is a square fluted profile with an effective covering width of 686 mm or 890mm.
1.686 IBR PROFILE:
2. 890 IBR PROFILE:
IBR Sheet Roll Forming Machine
Like other roll forming machine, IBR Sheet Machine consists of decoiler, guiding device, roll former, hydraulic cutter and product output table.
FEEDING AND GUIDING DEVICE
Main Parameters of IBR Roll Former:
1. Coil Material: GI coils, PPGI coils(as usual, our customers use full hard material, G550)
2. Coil Thickness: 0.3-0.8mm
3. Feeding Width: 925mm, 1219mm
4. Effective width: 686mm, 890mm
1. Forming Speed: 10-15m/min
2. Forming Stations: 24 stations
3. Diameter of Shafts: 76mm
4. Material of Shafts: high quality 45# steel
5. Material of Rollers: Cr40
6. Transmission: chain-sprocket transmission
7. Motor Power: 7.5KW
8. Cutting Type: hydraulic cutting, stop-cutting
9. Material of Cutting Blade: Cr12Mov, quenching and tempering HRC60-62
10. Hydraulic Power: 4KW
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OUR IBR SHEET MACHINE, OR ANY OTHER ROLL FORMING MACHINE(ROOF MACHINE, PURLIN ROLL FORMING MACHINE, FLOOR DECKING MAKING MACHINE, ETC) OFFERED BY BELIEVE INDUSTRY, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US.